Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Fail At Keeping up With Things...

I'm back! I could spin some story about how I've been on vacation in Morocco and how I wrestled with thieves, met a gypsy, and even pet a live tiger, but that would all be a lie. I've actually just been here, in my room, waiting for Winter to pass. I've basically lost all my inspiration for writing...until now.

1. New Studio!
2. New Camera!
3. New Ideas!

NUMBER 1-New Studio!: Um...yeah! For Christmas, I got an AMAZING studio kit, complete with professional lights, umbrellas, backdrops, and stands. It's quite grand and I've already used it countless times. It even came with a green screen backdrop, which can be used just like the green screens on movie sets. Not to brag or anything, but it's pretty kick butt.

NUMBER 2- New Camera!: HECK YEAH, BABY! I've got a brand spankin' new camera, and it. Is. WONDERFUL. Say hello to Abby, my Canon SX30 IS, complete with HD video, 35x optical zoom, and a macro like you wouldn't believe.


To anyone who asks, "What about Victoria? Have you just thrown her to the side?!" The answer would be this: Victoria(aka my previous Canon) is still in use. She will, for now, be my travel camera until I'm fully used to and comfortable handling my new camera. Since there's no way on Earth that I'm bringing Abby on trips to amusement parks or on hikes to a creek(darn those creeks. darn them!), Victoria will be my handy dandy spare.

NUMBER 3-New Ideas!: Seeing as I've got a camera that has HD video, I've started to work on an idea that I've had for a very long time; A music video. I've never made a good quality music video before, so I'm quite excited about this. It'll be awhile though before I'm done, but as I like to say, "Good things are worth waiting for".

No comments:

Post a Comment