Monday, January 31, 2011

Questions

As I said in the last post, I would love for you guys to vote on my new poll. After you've done that, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could comment on this blog answering the few questions that I've written below. Please and thank you! =D

1. What's your favorite thing about this blog?

2. What's something you'd like to see more of?

3. What's something you'd like to see less of?

4. Whenever I explain photo shopping techniques, is it easy to understand or is it confusing?

5. Should I keep this blog strictly photography related, or would you like see more of my creations, such as animations, videos, sketches, etc.?

3 comments:

  1. 1. The pictures!!!

    2. I would like to see some videos.

    3. Everything is alright fine.

    4. I don't really read it, dear. I have no photoshopping programs I can use anyways.

    5. I would like to see videos and more photoshop, comedy-related pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The pictures!
    2. More posts =P
    4. yep yep! Pretty easy to understand coming from someone who doesn't have photoshop...
    5. I think it would be great to use this as your art blog rather then trictly photography related.

    cOOl BeAns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The Commentary(yours not your viewers). Sure the pictures are awesome, but I'd get bored without the captions and the stories behind them.

    2.With Eb fourside, More posts!

    3. The excess of addons/widgets on the left hand side?

    4. Coming from someone who does have photoediting programs (and a small bit of experience) I find them easy to read and understand.

    5. The whole shebang is preferred. ^.^

    ReplyDelete