Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sketching and Drawing?

So I'm not really that good of a sketching/drawing artist. I still enjoy trying my hand at it, though. Here's a few pieces of my better work.

Unfinished torso of a man...


This is my take on the Mad Hatter. Creepy, really.



Of course, I have more drawings and such. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. My mother recently found folders upon folders that she'd kept, ones overflowing with my old artwork and stories. I was quite the odd child and drew literally hundreds of crazy images. I'd share them, but I wouldn't want to scare away any friends that I have. ;P

2 comments:

  1. That torso picture is what you wish I looked like, isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ryan, you silly goose. You already look like that, remember? =P

    ReplyDelete