Friday, February 11, 2011

Candy Lips...


This was one of the easiest and coolest looking pictures that I've taken in awhile.

Set up was simple: All I had to do was lick my lips, then press them into a sandwich bag of sprinkles. After making sure my lips were completely coated, I sat down in front of my Canon and shot away!

After I had taken a dozen or so pictures, I transferred them over to my computer for preview and editing. Editing was also very easy; I simply removed any discolored spot from my chin, got rid of a few distracting freckles, got rid of some blue that had been on my tongue from a melted sprinkle, and then adjusted the brightness to give it that overly sweet look.

I think this picture is the perfect example of how easy it can be to create something awesome. All in all, it probably took me a little over an hour to take and edit this photo. That's hardly any time at all, and the responses I got were all positive!

The best part of all this? Licking those sprinkles off and eating them. =]

1 comment:

  1. So you're trying to make us want to eat your lips? Is that it?

    ReplyDelete