Thursday, September 23, 2010

What The Hey...It's Photography Day!

Ok, so it's not actually Photography Day. I might have possibly made that up. But you know, if you want to get all technical about it, everyday that you take pictures is a "photography day". So I guess that since I took around 150 pictures today, it IS Photography Day. Yay!

Alright, enough nonsense! I have 3 main topics that I want to talk about.

1. Masks.
2. A different blog.
3. One particular friend of mine.

NUMBER 1- MASKS: I absolutely ADORE masks of all sorts. Whether they're homemade, store bought, or just there, all masks are amazing. I love the feeling I get when I wear one. I won't say that I feel like Erik from The Phantom of the Opera or anything, but I do start to feel pretty mysterious.

NUMBER 2- A DIFFERENT BLOG: For those of you who need more art than just photography, how about some music? The Marshall Tucker Blog is a blog newly started by my best friend(and boyfriend. Just saying). He plans on writing about a different song every day, posting the lyrics, and then telling us his take on them. He's also going to tell us a memory that the Song of the Day gives him. So far, it's been pretty good. Be sure to follow it!

NUMBER 3- ONE PARTICULAR FRIEND ON MINE: You simply can't have a good, fun photoshoot with an awesome friend to pose for it. Kirstin is one of the best friends ever for many reasons, but some of the main reasons would be her sweet nature, her easy going-ness, her ability to be super photogenic, and how great of a sport she is. She basically will do just about anything when it comes to me and my crazy ideas, and for that I am forever grateful. I love you, Kirstin!

So there's my 3 topics for right now. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment