Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things That Need To Be Mentioned

For those of you who haven't noticed, I wrote a BUNCH today. Not just on this blog, but my other blogs as well. There's a few things left I'd like to say though, and those things are about...

1. Nature.
2. Polls.
3. Royalty.

NUMBER 1- Nature: Sometime this week or the next, I shall post some of my most favorite pictures of plants that I have taken. Since it's Winter and most everything has died by now, I figured spreading some color wouldn't be such a bad idea.

NUMBER 2- Polls: Every week, I will be posting a new poll for my readers to vote on. That wasn't a very important topic to cover, but there it is.

NUMBER 3- Royalty: Within the next few days(or maybe even tonight if i can get the time) I will be making myself look like some out of this world royalty. I may or may not post pictures on here. Depends on how they turn out. If you can guess who I'll be impersonating, you'll win a cyber prize! ;]

Note: Cyber prizes consist of things that can be obtained only through the cyber world. Examples include cyber hugs, cyber pats on the back, cyber high 5s, and cyber cheers. All of the previously listed are copyrighted terms to be used with permission only by the writer herself, LunaPuma©.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of your very own.....*drum roll please* CYBER CONGRATULATIONS! Redeemable at any time on this blog.

    ReplyDelete