Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tidbits Of Information

It's almost Christmas! YAY! Oh, I can't wait for all the picture opportunities! And the food! AND THE PRESENTS!! Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's get more organized, shall we? There's 3 main topics I want to cover in this blog post, and those 3 topics are...

1. Christmas!
2. Blog posting.
3. Myself.

NUMBER 1- CHRISTMAS: Eep! Man, I suddenly just got REALLY excited for the wonderfully jolly holiday. I cannot WAIT to take some festive pictures. Last year, I sort of slacked in my photographer duties and only got some barely passing pictures. This year, I want to get as many as I can of as MUCH as I can! Lights, ornaments, presents, food, people, decorations, scenes, etc. I'll be sure to post what I get, and I suggest that YOU go out there and take some Christmas pictures as well.

NUMBER 2- BLOG POSTING: I've kind of been a failure at keeping up with my blogs as of late. If I can be frank, I'm not that great of a writer. Only on very rare occasions will I be able to write for hours on end, the words spilling out of me like endless rain into a paper cup(yes, I just went all Beatles on you. Pwned.). I'm going to try to post something at least once a week though, because I feel as though I'm obligated to myself to do so. Maybe if you guys could post some comments to help keep me motivated? ;]

NUMBER 3- MYSELF: Sound conceited? Good, because that's what I wanted to talk about! It has come to my attention that I am my number one model. Is it because I'm conceited and think I'm all that and a bag of chips? Not at all! I use myself as a model because I know how my ideas look in my head, so who better to mold the ideas into images than myself? I can control my body and expressions better than that of someone else. Another reason I use myself more than other people is because the only other people I can use are either my brothers or my friends. My brothers don't really enjoy being in pictures(or putting up with my bossiness), and all of my willing friends live rather far away. So instead of forcing the boys into doing something they don't want to or wasting time making plans with friends that may or may not work out, I just use myself and get it done.

And there they are; The 3 topics I wanted to cover. Adios, amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, and though I havn't commented I've got it in my favorites and I check up on it every 2 or 3 days and read the new stuff. Keep up the good work, you do well :)

    ReplyDelete