Friday, October 1, 2010

Shadows and Silhouettes: Part Two

I absolutely LOVE naturally fantastic lighting! It's the best!

So one evening I was standing in our kitchen, when I noticed the setting sun was shining right through the window over the sink and making a nice little patch of light on the opposite wall. I made a few shadow puppets to myself, then went to go grab my brothers and make them sit in front of the light.


I then, of course, had to have my own silhouette picture taken. Couldn't be left out of all the fun!

Once we had people down, my mom suggested I take a few of our animals. So with her holding them up, I snapped these...


As you can see from that last picture, the light was already fading away after only about 15 minutes. I planned to be more prepared for tomorrow evening, which is when I would take pictures of inanimate objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment